More Animatrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Animatrix

Jammy had the first thread here: http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39712

The second short has been released. You can probably get it over at www.theanimatrix.com

Or, Go straight for the kill: <A HREF="http://progressive1.stream.aol.com/wb/gl/wbonline/progressive/thematrix/us/med/program0xA3B1____640_dl.mov">direct link 160MB</A>
    Last edited by Wombat; 4 March 2003, 20:53.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Thanks for the heads up. Very cool.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

ohhhh, ahhhhhh, mmmmm, I like it, it shall be my own, my precious...

~Sethos
      "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

just watched it. Not that good.

Comment

liked the first better.
          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

The second one was good, just not informational like the first one...which I think is what people are expecting more from the Animatrix. The action at least was good, and so was the animation. Looked like the team that did Ninja Scroll and Ghost in the Shell.

Jammrock
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Reminded me more of the style in Fist of the North Star and Vampire Hunter D, especially the faces.
              no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Working...
              X