Winter rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter rant

Ok, yesterday was the coldest March 3 in 50 years (-25 C)
    tonight I'm expecting 15-25 cm of new snow! I have nowhere else to put the snow I clean from the driveway - the snow in the front yard is already 6 ft high! (I have more driveway than front yard).
    And to top it all off when the snow plow comes bye it dumps most of it in my front drive!
    Canadian winters suck!
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Melt it in a big pot in your garage and bottle it. Call it Fresh Canadian Rainwater and make a bunch of money selling it worldwide.

Comment

That would never work. We get all USA's acid rain up here Maybe we could sell it as an industrial solvent
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Well no sign of anything cold round here. Last month was just above average by 0.1c. Theres only been one cold month (Just) in the last 14 months.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Ha ha ha ha!
          dumb weatherpeople (that term is redundant ) - woke up this morning and barely got 10 cm
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Well, the cold snap in North America so far this year has helped refinery margins worldwide no end
            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

We just had a nice little ice storm here, the weather is really wierd. like 45 (F) yesterday today 15 tommrow 50 next day 60, I guess it's true what they say about Kansas, if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes...

~Sethos
              "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Sethos
                We just had a nice little ice storm here, the weather is really wierd. like 45 (F) yesterday today 15 tommrow 50 next day 60, I guess it's true what they say about Kansas, if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes...

~Sethos
                We also say that about the British Isles, except instead of temperature we talk about different types of rain. So far this March in Blighty appears to be very spring like.
                Interests include:
                Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Ok, we just got dumped on today. I was supposed to go to the doctor, but instead I spent all day shoveling!

No advance warning. So much for "meteorology".

- Gurm
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

Yup. Woke up this morning and the themp was -20C. Pretty uncommon for March 7th alright.

We should all start using aresol cans again to warm up the planet a little bit.
                    #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                    people do all day!"

Comment

Well something is screwed up over here cause it's nice and warm outside (snow is melting everywhere) yet the Weather Network says it's -16ºC outside!
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                      X