Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teachers Join "Axis of Evil"

None withstanding the Current Iraq debate...but this is frigging ridiculous

The Washington Times delivers breaking news and commentary on the issues that affect the future of our nation.

Play nice (no USA vs Europe or Bush sucks remarks) or I'm gonna gank this thread faster then you can say where did it go...
    Last edited by GT98; 4 March 2003, 10:00.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I've got news for you all Teachers are evil including My Mum whos no evily retired.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I'll play nice. They oughta be dragged out and shot for treason.

Comment

Absolutely unacceptable. I'll end there before I get myself in trouble.

Jammrock
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Stupid Americans.

<------- notice my location.

Comment

Okay now I'm home I've read the article.
            Sack em thats all I can say.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Gotta love how the liberal media barely gives this story attention and tries to cover it up. You'll only hear about it from a few rare reporters who actually _report_ things instead of twisting it into their agenda.

Comment

Can remember being accused of stealing by a teacher once. The teacher ignored the fact that I had money stolen as well and demanded that I return it and everything would be forgotten.
                In the end it had to be strongly worded letter from parents to get him to back off. Still didn't stop him making a pointed remark on our leaving day.
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

That is sick! Using kids like that is just amazing! I swear, it never ceases to amaze me at the lengths people will go through to show everyone why they are right and everyone else is wrong. Everyone has differing opinions but people can't accept that.

Dave
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I don't believe it. The Washington Times is too conservative to be believed.

If you want the true story, look to a rag somewhere near the middle of the road.
                    Last edited by Brian R.; 4 March 2003, 14:14.

Comment

Ohhhhh...I beleve it was Mark Twain that said "Idiosy could be carried no furhter..."

~Sethos
                      "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
                        I don't believe it. The Washington Times is too conservative to be believed.

If you want the true story, look to a rag somewhere near the middle of the road.
                        I'm with you.
                        There's something missing from the story.
                        chuck
                        Chuck
                        秋音的爸爸

Comment

I dont doubt it as Maine is a back-assward state anyways...tax laws are rediculous including "spousal tax".............
                          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

darn i alwasy thought teachers where evil... now here is the proof.... ....... the worst thing is i work for one..... help.....
                            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Well there's a "spousal tax" because most "spouses" in Maine are also "siblings" or "cousins".

This story is totally believable. If you've never met backwards Mainiacs, you wouldn't understand.

- Gurm
                              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                              If only life were as easy as you
                              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                              If only life were as easy as you
                              I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                              X