PDA

View Full Version : Teachers Join "Axis of Evil"

GT98
4th March 2003, 09:24
None withstanding the Current Iraq debate...but this is frigging ridiculous :mad:

http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20030303-89170119.htm

Play nice (no USA vs Europe or Bush sucks remarks) or I'm gonna gank this thread faster then you can say where did it go...

The PIT
4th March 2003, 09:25
I've got news for you all Teachers are evil including My Mum whos no evily retired. :D :D

KvHagedorn
4th March 2003, 09:59
I'll play nice. They oughta be dragged out and shot for treason.

Jammrock
4th March 2003, 10:27
Absolutely unacceptable. I'll end there before I get myself in trouble.

Jammrock

Jon P. Inghram
4th March 2003, 10:55
Stupid Americans.

<------- notice my location. :)

The PIT
4th March 2003, 12:28
Okay now I'm home I've read the article.
Sack em thats all I can say.

rylan
4th March 2003, 12:30
Gotta love how the liberal media barely gives this story attention and tries to cover it up. You'll only hear about it from a few rare reporters who actually _report_ things instead of twisting it into their agenda. :(

The PIT
4th March 2003, 12:37
Can remember being accused of stealing by a teacher once. The teacher ignored the fact that I had money stolen as well and demanded that I return it and everything would be forgotten.
In the end it had to be strongly worded letter from parents to get him to back off. Still didn't stop him making a pointed remark on our leaving day.

Helevitia
4th March 2003, 13:58
That is sick! Using kids like that is just amazing! I swear, it never ceases to amaze me at the lengths people will go through to show everyone why they are right and everyone else is wrong. Everyone has differing opinions but people can't accept that.

Dave

Brian R.
4th March 2003, 14:07
I don't believe it. The Washington Times is too conservative to be believed.

If you want the true story, look to a rag somewhere near the middle of the road.

Sethos
4th March 2003, 14:14
Ohhhhh...I beleve it was Mark Twain that said "Idiosy could be carried no furhter..."

~Sethos

cjolley
4th March 2003, 18:18
Originally posted by Brian R.
I don't believe it. The Washington Times is too conservative to be believed.

If you want the true story, look to a rag somewhere near the middle of the road.

I'm with you.
There's something missing from the story.
chuck

Dilitante1
4th March 2003, 19:53
I dont doubt it as Maine is a back-assward state anyways...tax laws are rediculous including "spousal tax".............

SpiralDragon
5th March 2003, 02:14
darn i alwasy thought teachers where evil... now here is the proof.... :p ....... the worst thing is i work for one..... :( help.....

Gurm
5th March 2003, 06:31
Well there's a "spousal tax" because most "spouses" in Maine are also "siblings" or "cousins".

This story is totally believable. If you've never met backwards Mainiacs, you wouldn't understand.

- Gurm

Brian R.
5th March 2003, 07:05
Gurm - Are you originally from Maine, by chance?

Gurm
5th March 2003, 07:37
No, Vermont then Massachusetts. Pennsylvania is a recent (troubling) development that we hope to rectify as soon as possible.

- Gurm

ALBPM
5th March 2003, 08:01
Sounds like Maine needs to adopt the K.T.Y.S.A.P. Program. it's has been partly successful in "Texas"

(Keep Telling Yourself Sister Ain't Pretty)

The PIT
5th March 2003, 08:51
Originally posted by Gurm
No, Vermont then Massachusetts. Pennsylvania is a recent (troubling) development that we hope to rectify as soon as possible.

- Gurm

Sounds like you're going round with a large baseball bat. :D :D

GT98
5th March 2003, 12:20
Another article related to this:

http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2003/3/4/192218

Victorian
9th March 2003, 18:11
Originally posted by GT98
None withstanding the Current Iraq debate...but this is frigging ridiculous :mad:

http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20030303-89170119.htm

Play nice (no USA vs Europe or Bush sucks remarks) or I'm gonna gank this thread faster then you can say where did it go...

And for a more balanced report on the issue:

http://www.pressherald.com/news/state/030304teachers.shtml