G400 and Hercule Remote Control ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 and Hercule Remote Control ???

Hi, I'm willing to buy a remote control for my PC. The only one I could find is the one sold by Hercules for Ati cards. Some people said it works with non Ati cards (including Matrox).
    Does anyone used this remote ? Or know of any other remote that could work with a G400 ?

Thanks.
    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

remote control???

Do you mean you want to control your PC with an IR RC?

why not use an IrMan and use any remote you want and program it for any programs you want to?

Comment

If you mean the ATI Remote Wonder, its awesome. It should work with any card, but there are a few ATI MultiMediaCenter specific buttons on there which wont work, but that doesnt matter. Its RF, has a great range, you can control the mouse and get plugins for almost all important apps (DVD player, divx player, winamp, you name it)

I can only recommend it, i love mine

Comment

You might also want to give the StreamZap a view at www.streamzap.com

Personally, I just use a Logitech Trackman Live.
        Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K6-III
          You might also want to give the StreamZap a view at www.streamzap.com

Personally, I just use a Logitech Trackman Live.
          Looks nice, but its IR. ATI remote is RF, so I can control winamp from my bathtub

My computer would only be half as good without it

and the mouse control is awesome, you can even change the speed in the new software (but they didnt release it yet, at the moment it only comes bundled with the AIW 9700 remote )

Comment

Topha > Yes, that's the one I'm talking about !
            It does look impressive, and if it runs with my G400 it'll be great !

About that Streamzap thing, it's more expensive than the Ati and I don't thing I can get it in France...
            System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Working...
            X