PDA

View Full Version : Human shield

The PIT
4th March 2003, 00:29
Sounds like a lot of people who flew out to Iraq to form a human shield are now having second thoughts. Some of the problems cited are.

1) Don't like the idea of being blown up after all.

2) Soddem Insane keeps telling to do things they don't like.

3) The charter holiday really sucks. :D

So it's more off a Human Shield with gaps in.

ALBPM
4th March 2003, 06:41
So much for bargin Vacation Packages :confused:

You really have to be FRIGGN STOOPID to do something like that anyways.

Hey you!!!!

Ya you, STOOPID American Peacenik. Soddam wants you in the SHEEP SUIT now !!! :eek: :eek:

The PIT
4th March 2003, 06:47
Typical dogooder mouth and body in gear before the Brain starts. It also shows how thin their principles are.

Sethos
4th March 2003, 07:38
Do they get life insurance? :confused:

~Sethos

Kooldino
4th March 2003, 07:38
Didn't hear about this sheild thing...

The PIT
4th March 2003, 07:43
Surprised you haven't heard about it. Theres been quite a few people flying across, coaches arranged etc. Now some have decided Jordan is a safer place. One very bad singer guitar player has gone across. If any army hears him he'll be shot on sight. :D
I think they'll find there life insurance is void. I wonder if their premuims will go up. They may suffer post war protest syndrome. :D :D

[GDI]Raptor
4th March 2003, 08:40
Yes, and now some of them are "runing home with their tales between their legs"

A mother of TWO children traveld from Norway to Iraq, and made a big thing of it in the Norwegian media. She is the begest looser I can imagine, when leave yor kids to be a human shield... I have no words!

The PIT
4th March 2003, 11:12
Originally posted by [GDI]Raptor
Yes, and now some of them are "runing home with their tales between their legs"

A mother of TWO children traveld from Norway to Iraq, and made a big thing of it in the Norwegian media. She is the begest looser I can imagine, when leave yor kids to be a human shield... I have no words!

Okay wheres the child protection agency. :( :( :(

Wulfman
4th March 2003, 11:17
Originally posted by The PIT
It also shows how thin their principles are.

going there in the first place shows quite some courage, imho.

I read that they were adviced to "shield" power plants and other strategic important places instead of hospitals and left because of that.

mfg
wulfman

The PIT
4th March 2003, 11:20
Not really if you're going to come straight back as soon as it looks like theres going to be a war. Now the ones still there I think are brave.

Dr Mordrid
4th March 2003, 18:44
What makes me nuts are those who say "Iraq has no WMD's" out of one side of their mouth then 30 seconds later say "if we go to war Iraq'll use WMD's on our soldiers" out of the other :confused:

Most recent examples: Jeanine Garofalo and Martin Sheen

Dr. Mordrid

Gurm
5th March 2003, 05:45
Pretty much. It's not a question of whether they have them or not. It's a question of ... well let's not get into this.

I have no respect for these human-shield types. Or for stupid celebrities who have to spout off about politics they don't understand.

- Gurm

The PIT
5th March 2003, 06:27
Originally posted by Gurm
I have no respect for these human-shield types. Or for stupid celebrities who have to spout off about politics they don't understand.

- Gurm

You mean they have a different point of view from you???

Gurm
5th March 2003, 06:38
No, but the fact that you're a celebrity does not qualify you as an expert on... well, anything. I'm not implying that celebs are all stupid, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that most of them are in fact LESS well-informed than most of us... ;)

- Gurm