no sound output to video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no sound output to video

Hi, I see theres been a patch doing the rounds to fix audio problems on avid, I was wondering whether this could help with my trouble - every time i go to send my video footage out to my VCR my play/volume controls all automatically mute and no volume is sent to the video. all connections/ programs are running fine and i'm completely stumped! elp!
    Tom Buckham

I am forced to connect audio directly from audio board (not blue box) to the vcr and only so it works.
    Asus A7M266-D
    AMD Dual Athlon XP1800+
    DDR PC2100 512(2 x 256) MB
    Ge Force 2 MX400 - 64 MB
    OHCI 1394 controller
    Panasonic NV-DS15 Pal (DV in enabled)
    HD IBM 60 GXP 7200 rpm 60 GB (system)
    HD WD Caviar 7200 rpm 60 GB

Adobe Premiere 6.01
    Windows XP Pro

Comment

In theory that should work but I don't think the problem is linked back to that, simply every time i load up avid cinema and go to the final window to copy my work out to VCR the play control/volume control boxes all become muted automatically. Just as quickly as soon as i exit avid cinema the sound boxes automatically untick themselves and return to their pre-set unmuted levels! no matter how i connect cables to get sound out of my computer until i can stop this auto-muting i can't see how i'll be able to get a file copied off with sound

Tom Buckham

Comment

Working...
      X