Wireless Keyboard+pointing device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Keyboard+pointing device

Well, that's what I'm looking for, but so far *zip* : they all seem to work on IR, and I'm prefering something on RF. Has anyone stumbled over what I'm looking for ? Experiences ? Brands ?

Thanks in Advance,
    Kris

Only thing I've ever seen of the sort is from a company calles Gyration.

Gyration Air Mouse Input Devices (Air Mouse GO Plus, Air Mouse Elite, Air Mouse Mobile, Air Mouse Voice, Air Mouse Presenter)

Don't know about the quality or anything but they do have both an rf based keyboard and mouse.
    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Comment

I think MS offers a bluethooth set, so if you have bluetooth or are willing to invest, check it out.

The mx700 mouse from logitech is rf I think.

You could also go with ATI remote wonder if that fullfills your needs, i just love mine

Comment

This might be an option....

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Comment

Logitech makes lots of RF stuff. Why are you having a hard time finding it?
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

... I don't seem to have myself clear enough I'm afraid : thanks anyhow for all the answers so far.

What I'm looking for is an INTEGRATED SOLUTION CONSISTING OF ONLY ONE DEVICE, a Keyboard AND pointing device well within one housing. It must be a full keyboard, so the ATI remote is out, and it must have a pointing device (IBM-style Pointer, Glide Pad or mini-trackball). The closest thing I've come thus far is a solution presented by BTC, but I don't trust BTC too much in terms of quality and it's InfraRed anyhow.

Thanks for all the responses so far.
            Kris
            --------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X