PDA

View Full Version : This is sick.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ALBPM
28th February 2003, 22:52
Happy Tree Friends (http://www.happytreefriends.com/#)

I warned you....ROFL!!!!

Kruzin
28th February 2003, 23:05
Leave it to Pauly to find the most demented stuff on the net
:p

Wombat
28th February 2003, 23:16
Actually, I think Jammy is a big fan. Somebody here is, anyway.

Kruzin
28th February 2003, 23:28
Well, Jammer is another grossly demented one, much like Pauly.
Birds of a feather....
:D

ALBPM
28th February 2003, 23:36
I resemble that remark :eek: :_pirate: ARRRRR!!!!

Jon P. Inghram
1st March 2003, 01:02
I used to think Flash/Shockwave was just an annoying gimmic, but I've turned around on it. It's pretty good at doing cartoons, games, and other cool stuff. I really like the fact that it uses vector graphics so everything looks nice no matter what resolution you use.

And, to Happy Tree Friends... LMAO!

KvHagedorn
1st March 2003, 07:52
Man, some people are seriously twisted. Whoever does this stuff needs to be locked up in a home for the criminally insane.

Tempest
1st March 2003, 07:59
I love Happy Tree Friends!

I don't think you can get all the episodes from Mondo Minishows or the HTF mainpage, just the latest ones. Fortunately, some people have made fanpages/mirrors with all (or most) of the episodes available, like http://web.dkm.cz/koplih/htf/htf.htm and http://area76.u--3.com/useless/swf/htf/.

Evildead666
1st March 2003, 09:12
LMAO!!!!

Excellent!

Jon P. Inghram
1st March 2003, 09:24
It's probably a good thing you never saw the South Park movie then. :eek: HTFs are respectable when held in that light. :)

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
Man, some people are seriously twisted. Whoever does this stuff needs to be locked up in a home for the criminally insane.

thop
1st March 2003, 09:25
thats just so wrong :speechl:

KvHagedorn
1st March 2003, 11:28
Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
It's probably a good thing you never saw the South Park movie then. :eek: HTFs are respectable when held in that light. :)

Oh, I've seen it.. and lots of the shows too.. both that and HTFs are pretty twisted. Too much of this stuff and too little positive input can't be good for the poorly grounded mentality, though.

Dammit, I'm being serious again.. ;)

Technoid
1st March 2003, 16:18
Happy tree friends are about as sick you can get :D

Topha
1st March 2003, 16:28
Looks cool, but I guess I have to wait till I get DSL to watch it, its no fun waiting for the show on my 56K modem :(

Jon P. Inghram
1st March 2003, 16:58
Hey, HTFs are just showing what happens when something goes as wrong as it could possibly go wrong. :) Seriously, if people wern't so sensitive about "excessive" violence, they could probably make actual money doing training videos for various industries... "This is what happens when you don't pay attention around the heavy duty meat grinder: Wrrrrrr AHHHH! HELP M... Wrrrrr". :)

agallag
1st March 2003, 18:35
I think there was a link to the HTF a while back. I'm sure I found out about it here.... and I love it! :D

Chrono_Wanderer
1st March 2003, 19:22
LOL. so sick. but... can't resist :D

Jammrock
3rd March 2003, 07:29
HEY! I posted about HTF months ago!

And yes I have a dimented humor :D

HTF is like Looney Tones on crack.

Jammrock

Byock
3rd March 2003, 12:31
You gotta love it. :p