X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is sick.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Happy Tree Friends

I warned you....ROFL!!!!
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Leave it to Pauly to find the most demented stuff on the net
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Actually, I think Jammy is a big fan. Somebody here is, anyway.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Well, Jammer is another grossly demented one, much like Pauly.
        Birds of a feather....
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I resemble that remark ARRRRR!!!!
          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I used to think Flash/Shockwave was just an annoying gimmic, but I've turned around on it. It's pretty good at doing cartoons, games, and other cool stuff. I really like the fact that it uses vector graphics so everything looks nice no matter what resolution you use.

And, to Happy Tree Friends... LMAO!

Comment

Man, some people are seriously twisted. Whoever does this stuff needs to be locked up in a home for the criminally insane.

Comment

I love Happy Tree Friends!

I don't think you can get all the episodes from Mondo Minishows or the HTF mainpage, just the latest ones. Fortunately, some people have made fanpages/mirrors with all (or most) of the episodes available, like http://web.dkm.cz/koplih/htf/htf.htm and http://area76.u--3.com/useless/swf/htf/.
                Last edited by Tempest; 1 March 2003, 08:09.

Comment

LMAO!!!!

Excellent!
                  PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                  Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                  +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

It's probably a good thing you never saw the South Park movie then. HTFs are respectable when held in that light.

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                    Man, some people are seriously twisted. Whoever does this stuff needs to be locked up in a home for the criminally insane.

Comment

thats just so wrong
                      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
                        It's probably a good thing you never saw the South Park movie then. HTFs are respectable when held in that light.
                        Oh, I've seen it.. and lots of the shows too.. both that and HTFs are pretty twisted. Too much of this stuff and too little positive input can't be good for the poorly grounded mentality, though.

Dammit, I'm being serious again..

Comment

Happy tree friends are about as sick you can get
                          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Looks cool, but I guess I have to wait till I get DSL to watch it, its no fun waiting for the show on my 56K modem

Comment

Hey, HTFs are just showing what happens when something goes as wrong as it could possibly go wrong. Seriously, if people wern't so sensitive about "excessive" violence, they could probably make actual money doing training videos for various industries... "This is what happens when you don't pay attention around the heavy duty meat grinder: Wrrrrrr AHHHH! HELP M... Wrrrrr".

Comment

Working...
                              X