X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAN Characters

BUMP, c'mon guys, this is pure GOLD!

Comment

It is actually rather amusing, but I've never been to a LAN party so can't verify its accuracy...
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Pure gold indeed...

Comment

Actually, these people inhabit games servers also. You don't get the HW entertainment, but all the personalities are there.

Servers are just a WAN party...

Comment

we have LAN parties frequently at my house, it was funny to read that....inevitably those things do happen making you wonder where these people came from anyway....LOL
              I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Comment

This This does explains some of the weirder customers at Fridays......
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Never bin to a LAN party ( -noboby ever invited me ), but many of these terms can be applied to everyday life.
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                  X