X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back for a Visit

Hey all...

Just decided to pop back in...

Been busy... its tough being unemployed...

Anyways... Just came in to see what's up and things look like they have changed a little.

For those of you who remember the other threads I did... well... still having the same problems... you would think that over time things change... but wow... it sure takes one hell of a long time.

I have been drinking less which is good because I can't afford it... but besides that I mainly hang out with the few good friends I have left.

So what's new around here... I stopped hanging around when the influx of Parhelia rabble hit the scene.

Charles
    AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
    AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
    Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
    Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Hi there, hope you get your life sorted out.

Well, what's happened?

Hm... RichL left, Dogbert was banned because he and Goldstein didn't get along, Gurm left then came back. Hpar_ and Liquid Memory turned the Soap Box upside-down, and Gurm saw an opportunity for a practical joke. Lizzie got a job and hasn't been around very much lately. Aided by the popular and ever growing "test" and "New MURC game" threads, Zokes has carried on with his posting spree and shows no sign of slowing down.

Ant thought that the Soap Box was starting to fill up with depressing war/anti-war/US vs. Europe political discussions & flames so he had it shut down, and we got The Lounge.

Regarding Matrox Graphics, things have been very silent. The Parhelia banding is still present. Rumours about massive layoffs and lack of resources have been floating around. Instead of a faster and more advanced card, the next product is supposed to be a "budget" version of the Parhelia. Many people at MURC are fearing the worst and looking for other alternatives (mostly ATI).

There is probably some other stuff, but I forget.

Comment

Nah, i think that sums it up
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

When/why did RichL leave? I can't search for his posts, and he doesn't show up in the members list. Did Ant have him "disappeared"?

Edit: Never mind: http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38521
        Last edited by Ribbit; 27 February 2003, 02:44.
        Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

In response to the Gurm incident I think...
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Zokes has carried on with his posting spree and shows no sign of slowing down
            You make this comment sound like it's a bad thing. Are you guys hinting on something here?
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
              You make this comment sound like it's a bad thing. Are you guys hinting on something here?
              Dunno about the others, but I rather enjoy your threads
              -Slougi

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                Well, the more you post while I'm bored at work, the less I work. Well, it's not a bad thing for me...

Comment

Also Ant seems to have taken a more active role in moderating.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yeah ok, Tempest is right, I have been posting a lot.

It's my job tell ya, it doesn't keep my attention for very long.
                    Last edited by ZokesPro; 27 February 2003, 14:41.
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                    X