X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Pictures of Weapons of Mass Destruction

http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

not sure if you gize are getting it....

You need to fully read the page that is displayed when clicking the link.

Comment

Hehe thanks Ray for the laugh!

Comment

No, sadly, YOU are the one that is not getting "it."

Please don't push your political views on me. Hopefully the appeasers won't cause millions to die like they did in WWII.
        - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk

Please don't push your political views on me. Hopefully the appeasers won't cause millions to die like they did in WWII.
          In view of your last remark, I suggest you take your own advice.

Jkun

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk

It's not a political view... it's a joke.

Comment

Ray,

Okay, it's a joke. I apologize then, assuming you voted for Bush. If not, then it's as funny as a white comic doing black jokes, oh yeah, that doesn't happen.

Jkun,

Check your history. Appeasement has cost millions of lives during the last century. How many relatives do you have that died in WWII defending this country, France, England, etc...? I have quite a few, and I have quite a few that fought and lived through it, and I've heard their story. I didn't start this Bush bashing thread, but I will have my say. I'm really tired of the "blame America first" crowd, and the appeasers with their lack of facts. 17 UN resolutions, and the UN is proving as irrelevent as the League of Nations. You'd think the French would give thier US allies the benefit of the doubt. Oh, don't worry, the US taxpayers (think of who they are) will remember this for a looong time.

-Mark
              - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Comment

Hulk,

What difference does it make if I voted for Bush or not? Heck, we all laughed at Clinton for 8yrs why all of a sudden republican people are so straight faced all of a sudden.

No, I didn't vote for Bush. I am from his home town... I know all the facts about him among other things. But I never voted for Clinton either.

Is it my fault Bush is a spoiled stupid rich kid who rode the coat tails of his father into the white house?

I did however Vote for Bush senior.... why? Because he deserved to be there. Although I must admit Clinton did a far better job, even tho I never voted for him.

And talking about millions dying in World War II, how many millions will die this time if George's trigger finger get's scratchy.

A joke is a joke is a joke.... get over it... it's not about you.

Comment

Is it me or is the link dead?

Jeff
                  -We stop learning when We die, and some
                  people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
                  Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
                  - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
                  - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

Ray,

Spin baby spin!

Okay, now READ CAREFULLY!

The reason it matters if you voted for Bush or not is this:

If you did not vote for him, then this is a political statement, not a joke. Get it? As I said above, please don't push your politics on me.

You can laugh at anyone all you want, just don't post your politics in here, it's not the place for it. If you were a Bush supporter and linked to some Bush humor, I would have laughed at it because it would have been funny, not some garbage.

And PLEASE, don't get me started on the "Great Stainmaker." He was fortunate enough to ride the tech wave of the '90's. Do you remember economy crashing at the end of his second term? No of course you don't, you have selective memory.

BTW, where are your Saddam Hussain jokes?

Don't tell me you weren't pushing your politics, I think I can determine if that's the case or not, and it isn't.

BTW, I made the great mistake of voting for Perot. I wish I, and million of Americans could take that back.

Oh yeah, one more thing, Bush 43 received more votes than the Great Stainmaker in his first election run.

I hope war can be averted too, but sometimes a leader has to lead. France and Germany don't lead the US, do they?

-Mark
                    Last edited by Hulk; 28 February 2003, 17:40.
                    - Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Duty
                      Is it me or is the link dead?

Jeff

hahaha ROFLMAO!

Jeff, the link is good... you have to read it fully!

Hulk I realize this isn't the place for it that's why the thread is OT meaning OFF TOPIC.

I would display a joke about any president whether I voted for him or not. I watch Saturday Night Live every week as well as MAD TV. I look at as comedy relief. Just because I voted for them doesn't make me feel like I am being personally attacked.

The big brunt of this joke is "Where are the Weapons of Mass Destruction?"

Oh we can't tell you that, because we'd jeopardize our intel and then have to kill you? Please give me a break! This is 2003 not 1940.

Bush wouldn't even have a televised debate with Saddam. Why?
                      For fear that Bush would look more stupid than he does already?

I am just as skeptical of Saddam as anyone, but the interview with Dan Rather has cast a different shade of light on Saddam for me. I think Bush is using 9-11 as an excuse to make even more enemies. And then us the lucky fortunate ones get to pay for it all.
                      We aren't talking a few million dollars here.

It's inevitable that war is emminent, but I would rather joke about the stupidity of it all than to join in with the redderick of just destroying everyone we fear, just because we can.

Peace.......

Comment

Re: OT: Pictures of Weapons of Mass Destruction

Originally posted by Ray Austin
                        OT: Pictures of Weapons of Mass Destruction
                        How about taking the OT stuff to the soapbox

Comment

Re: Re: OT: Pictures of Weapons of Mass Destruction

Originally posted by MPR
                          Sopa Box is mothballed

Why are some people so touchy when it comes to politics? If you dont like each others opinions, just leave it at that. You will definitly not convince someone of your political views on some (okay, MURC is special ) internet forum...

btw, cool link

Comment

Yes, Saddam is a very dangerous person... even though President Bush says he is.

Hey, anybody willing to point out that the leader of the free world can't pronounce "nuclear", or is this like the Emperor's new clothes?

With an administration composed of Bush, Dick, and Colon, who could possibly be worried about any "axis of evil"?

Jeff B

Comment

Re: Re: OT: Pictures of Weapons of Mass Destruction

Originally posted by MPR

Because that part of the forum is dedicated for talking about any "old rubbish".

This is not old, nor is it rubbish.

It is a new joke. If we had a jokes column on the forum I wouldn't have an excuse.

I did have the decency to put OT in the subject heading for those of you who want to stay on the topic of the column.

Furthermore, I am not pushing my political views on no one. I thought the link was funny and is why I posted it. It is no secret that Bush is lacking a little bit upstairs, he clarifies this every day all by himself regardless of what I post in a forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X