Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
      Mmmm and ????

Maby a 9800 3/3-03.

Comment

I'll wait a few revisions got caught out by 9700 by not waiting long enougth. The bugger won't boot on AGP x8 boards.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I have the 9700 Pro rev 1.1 that wont work with Via Kt 400,whats funny it works with Nforce 2 made by Nvidia at Agp8x.

Comment

I thought revision 1.1 fixed that. Hopefully it's fixed with 9800.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

ATI marketing department must be dancing in circles all day long over at ATI HQ. With the GFFX fiasco they got all aces in there hands.
              no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                I thought revision 1.1 fixed that. Hopefully it's fixed with 9800.
                The problem was with the Kt 400,and all cards from Ati works great at Agp8x with Nforce2,so it seems.

Comment

Of course Via say no more.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Sounds like they are trying to sell us a Parhelia and a 550W PSU!
                    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I look forward to the release. However, I'm a bit disappointed that it'll still be on the .15 process... my 9700 gets pretty hot w/o any overclocking.

Comment

I'd rather have it .15 next week thank .13 4 months from now.

Actually, I'd rather have both. And I probably will. :-)

Comment

I'd rather hang on to my 8500LE for another year, then buy a 9700LE once the 12500 is out
                          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I find it quite funny, they're making good fun out of nvidia's "are you ready" videos.

Comment

I just hope they will release an AIW card with 2 VGA outs, not one VGA/DVI and one TV out like my 8500DV or the current AIW9700

Comment

Working...
                              X