Drunken driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken driving

Never had so much fun foot down to the floor getting the other sods out of the way and then Norton Antivirus cuts in and trashes the game.

Bugger it couldn't be bothered to go back in the game and set everything back up.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Drunken Driving is a GAME?

Comment

What game were you paying TP?
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

The old Toca 2 with the fiestas. Needless to say Nortons won't run any more and spoil the game.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

??

What game are you playing? Toca 2??? Huh?

Comment

I think he was playing Toca 2 while drunk, and NAV popped up a "Your virus definitions are out of date" window or something, killing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
              I think he was playing Toca 2 while drunk, and NAV popped up a "Your virus definitions are out of date" window or something, killing the game.
              Nortons decided to do a virus scan this throws Toca 2 to the desktop and then crashes it. You then need to reboot and then setup your steering wheel yet again. Damn annoying when you've just got into first place.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

..and then setup your steering wheel yet again...
                Haha, ok now I understand your "druken driving"!!
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

The only way to be legal.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Darn man, I was getting all wound up when I read the title of the thread
                    Umf
                    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                      Darn man, I was getting all wound up when I read the title of the thread
                      Umf
                      Yup it also winds up people in the pub when you stagger in and say you've just had a good time driving.
                      I'll have to try on a policeman.
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I'll have to try on a policeman.
                        Like this guy at my chess club who, when playing against a team of another club, felt he could roll a joint at the board. His opponent _was_ a policeman.
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                          Like this guy at my chess club who, when playing against a team of another club, felt he could roll a joint at the board. His opponent _was_ a policeman.
                          Come to that I wouldn't want any smoking a joint while I was his opponent. Second hand fumes no thanks.
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

My club m8 only rolled it at the table. He goes outside to smoke it (which some find a pity).
                            Umf

Comment

Then comes back and plays some wierd moves which baffles the opponent.
                              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                              X