PDA

View Full Version : Drunken driving

The PIT
21st February 2003, 13:00
Never had so much fun foot down to the floor getting the other sods out of the way and then Norton Antivirus cuts in and trashes the game. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bugger it couldn't be bothered to go back in the game and set everything back up.

Kooldino
24th February 2003, 07:34
Drunken Driving is a GAME?

ZokesPro
24th February 2003, 08:48
What game were you paying TP?

The PIT
24th February 2003, 10:01
The old Toca 2 with the fiestas. Needless to say Nortons won't run any more and spoil the game.

Kooldino
24th February 2003, 12:37
??

What game are you playing? Toca 2??? Huh?

Jon P. Inghram
24th February 2003, 13:17
I think he was playing Toca 2 while drunk, and NAV popped up a "Your virus definitions are out of date" window or something, killing the game.

The PIT
24th February 2003, 13:19
Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
I think he was playing Toca 2 while drunk, and NAV popped up a "Your virus definitions are out of date" window or something, killing the game.

Nortons decided to do a virus scan this throws Toca 2 to the desktop and then crashes it. You then need to reboot and then setup your steering wheel yet again. Damn annoying when you've just got into first place. :D :D

ZokesPro
24th February 2003, 13:25
..and then setup your steering wheel yet again...

Haha, ok now I understand your "druken driving"!! :D:D

The PIT
24th February 2003, 13:29
The only way to be legal. :D :D

Umfriend
25th February 2003, 01:57
Darn man, I was getting all wound up when I read the title of the thread :)
Umf

The PIT
25th February 2003, 04:13
Originally posted by Umfriend
Darn man, I was getting all wound up when I read the title of the thread :)
Umf

Yup it also winds up people in the pub when you stagger in and say you've just had a good time driving. :D :D
I'll have to try on a policeman. :D

Umfriend
25th February 2003, 05:06
I'll have to try on a policeman.
Like this guy at my chess club who, when playing against a team of another club, felt he could roll a joint at the board. His opponent _was_ a policeman.

The PIT
25th February 2003, 08:45
Originally posted by Umfriend
Like this guy at my chess club who, when playing against a team of another club, felt he could roll a joint at the board. His opponent _was_ a policeman.

Come to that I wouldn't want any smoking a joint while I was his opponent. Second hand fumes no thanks.

Umfriend
26th February 2003, 02:04
My club m8 only rolled it at the table. He goes outside to smoke it (which some find a pity).
Umf

The PIT
26th February 2003, 04:08
Then comes back and plays some wierd moves which baffles the opponent. :D :D