Home page reference to The Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home page reference to The Lounge

The MURC homepage has no link to the Lounge forum. The link to TSB is still present. Just so you know.
    Umf
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

*bump*
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Also news has gone back to it's basically deceased state of affairs.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

bump again....please fix when you have the time Ant
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Regarding the Front Page why not install a /. type script like phpnuke or geeklog so that we as users can submit stories and news. Then a moderator can simply post the news after reviewing it. There may not be a lot of Matrox related news so some other news can be posted relating to graphics of course.

There is a well rounded community in the forums why not take advantage of it

Comment

efty things are about to happen, well when script monkey has a few hours to spare

Comment

Yes, evil job must leave me alone long enough
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Any idea what you will be using?

Comment

umm, yes, know what I'll be using
                  Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

erm want to elaborate on that?

Comment

umm not yet... but soon(tm)
                      Juu nin to iro

Comment

Come on, there is no NDA here so just spill the beans.

Comment

Not until I get a few more things sorted first.
                          Don't like to dash hopes
                          Juu nin to iro

Comment

Hey boss, think you can loosen this gag a bit? It would just be darling if I could put up a few bits
                            VigilAnt

Comment

VigilAnt: Would you say it's generally good news or generally bad news?

Comment

Working...
                              X