• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD and Matrox

Forstly apologies if this has been posted before... blah de blah

bottom of the page
    hmmmmm

Yeah, they chose the cheapest card they could find.. So?

Comment

not a big suprise... at the first public demo of the Hammer procs they used a PCI G450, iirc...

the G4xx cards were good cards with great support under pretty much every OS on the planet and wonderful hardware compatability. definatly a huge plus when you are testing an alpha motherboard with an alpha processor, all based on a fairly significantly different method of operation... and add into that the fact they are also running a beta operating system with beta software...
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Hmm might be something more here then meets the eye
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Perhaps Matrox has some 64bit drivers in the works....
          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

I'm shure Matrox has some 64bit drivers in development. Matrox has always been fast releasing new drivers when new operatingsystems has been relased (from Microsoft)

Comment

Matrox has had IA-64 drivers for the G cards for quite a while. However, they also used to have developers.....
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

... and a fan called Wombat
                no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

tsch tsch
                  hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by thop
                    ... and a fan called Wombat
                    I've always criticized Matrox when they f*ck up, and praised them when they do well. It's just that lately, they've stopped the latter, and certain people around here think I'm "whiny."

Hell, I <I>found</I> MURC when I was looking for a solution to my G200 OpenGL problems.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                      ...and certain people around here think I'm "whiny."
                      "certain people" call them as they see them.
                      After all, constructive critisism is one thing.
                      Non-stop bashing in every possible thread, at every possible opportunity is another.
                      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

non-stop blind ignorance is also something else....
                        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
                          non-stop blind ignorance is also something else....
                          I suppose if anyone would know, it's someone who lives that way...
                          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

ouch. i'm so hurt. i think i shall go cry.

Comment

Easy now...

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Working...
                              X