A new Link??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Link??

I was wondering since the Soap Box is now dead and the lounge is alive and thriving...would it be possible to get rid of the soap box link on the main page, and replace it with a link to here? Not a problem when I'm at home I just book mark it, but the admins at school are well overly administrative and won't allow us to make book marks!

~Sethos
    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

site feedback forum anyone?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Probably, yet you don't need to roll your eyes in disgust over it

Comment

Darn, hadn't seen this thread yet.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
          Probably, yet you don't need to roll your eyes in disgust over it

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral

Comment

A thousand pardons...

~Sethos
                "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X