Flash to keep you busy for hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash to keep you busy for hours

This guy's stuff is interesting, weird, and fascinating.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

some great stuff.
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

agreed, very cool... sadly I have to get back to work
      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

wow, very cool.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Indead very cool.
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

It's got ambiance music too, wicked!
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Very cool indeed
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Some originality on the internet, whatever next
                When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Now that's pretty cool...edging close to wierd, but still cool

~Sethos
                  "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Very cool, too much for one go!
                    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Yeah, i checked that out some time ago. Definitely well done, definitely odd.

Comment

Kooldino, what is that dude in your avatar holding?
                        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Talented guy.

Comment

Working...
                          X