UT2003 Server Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT2003 Server Status

I've got something special for those who've been playing on the MURC server.
    If you PM me, I can provide you with a URL, so you can see who is playing and talk to them through the console

bump

Comment

Hi sitflyer i try to connect to your server on 190.240.91.51:7777 (as is mentioned on the mu gameservers page but i'm not able to connnect.

If i try to ping the address it doesn't work and a traceroute stops after a few hops with request timed out.

Could you tell me what i'm doing wrong.

Regards,
      Wingleader

Comment

When did you try connecting?
        You probably just had some bad timing & the server was temporarily stopped. You should try again. If you add the address to your favorites section of the UT2003 browser, you can tell, amongst other things, if it is reachable

Pings and traceroutes will not tell you anything. They had a DOS attack earlier in the week and those kind of requests are being filtered. See my second post here: http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39951

Comment

In order to possibly get more action on the server........

Originally posted by SitFlyer
          I've got something special for those who've been playing on the MURC server.
          If you PM me, I can provide you with a URL, so you can see who is playing and talk to them through the console
          No need to PM me anymore. I'm taking the initiative.
          I've been browsing the forums looking for UT2003 players and sending them access.

If I sent you one and you don't want it, let me know & I'll remove you.
          If I've missed someone, post here and I'll create one for you

I figure, the more the merrier at this point.

Now go play

Comment

Edit: In the words of a SNL character

NEVER MIND
            Last edited by SitFlyer; 5 July 2003, 19:18.

Comment

Rossanna Rossanna Danna
              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
              X