Old threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old threads

As you can see 'The Lounge' has rissen from the ashes of the Soap Box.

While much of what is there is going to stay there, if you have any requests for specific threads to be moved into the lounge where we can continue the discusion please PM myself or Ant.

Please note: not all threads can/will be returned.

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

I never understood this SOAP business anyway
    SOAP is a lightweight protocol for exchange of information in a decentralized, distributed environment. It is an XML based protocol that consists of three parts: an envelope that defines a framework for describing what is in a message and how to process it, a set of encoding rules for expressing instances of application-defined datatypes, and a convention for representing remote procedure calls and responses. SOAP can potentially be used in combination with a variety of other protocols; however, the only bindings defined in this document describe how to use SOAP in combination with HTTP and HTTP Extension Framework.
    Que?
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

I vote to resurrect any threads with Manoj Mahtani in them. We need that level of amusement in our lives.

(KIDDING.)

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
      X