Clear All

• Soap-Box Mothballed

As the title says !!

Bit drastic aint it ??

Paul ... Peterborough ..Uk

....Ex- Perth ...WA .....

The ( EX) Forrestfield Flyer

LOL...

Instead of keeping complaining, think a bit on how much Ant has to be upset and tired of all this shit that is going on that forum, uh?
    (not that I'm innocent, anyway...)
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

I've got three things to say about it.

1. Paddy made the last post. Congratulations
      2. I'm a bit worried about Zokes
      3. It will greatly reduce the bandwith.
      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

The thing that always made me proud about this site was that we had a real good community spirit, lately all it seems to be about is bitching, moaning, flaming and arguing and I'm sick of it. People talk about freedom of speech and yet all they do if someone else excercises that right and it differs with them is to try and beat them to a pulp as a person or as a people.

Comment

Poor Zokes will have nothing to do during the day now. He may explode! I do hope they open the soap box back up or maybe a different version of the soap box? The be careful box

Dave
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I'll have to reopen it but without giving it a name so I'm not forced to live and die by the values that name supposedly implies!

Comment

Maybe Ant should open a Zokes Forum where only him can post, so we will not risk that the poor guy have to start seriously working...

(seriously Ant, obviously you are tired, but...this is the way human race is. If people could understand that differents point of view and respect for each other is possible, well...there should be no need for war and no need for closing TSB)

Comment

Is there a way to ban the offending people from a specific forum ?

Comment

Dang, now we can't open a thread in the Soap Box saying it's Matrox's fault, that when they dropped the ball with the Parhelia they made it inevitable that we would begin the slow entropy of doom.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
                    Is there a way to ban the offending people from a specific forum ?
                    And who, is offending?

Comment

Guess that is for Ant and/or the moderators to decide who should sit on the penalty bench.
                      I'm not about to name them, but there are a couple of fellow MURCers I have no particular love for.

Comment

1. Paddy made the last post. Congratulations
                        Do i get a special title???
                        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Sure is peaceful now.. but then so is a cemetery.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy [MU]
                            Do i get a special title???
                            Yes, you can be the last 'poster' child.

Ant, I can understand your reasoning in removing the soap-box. There was alot of animosity expressed in it, most likely due to recent world events.
                            - maybe we all need a "time out" (works for my children, should work for adults).
                            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Bah, there they go tossing all the good forums away! I could live without the Soap Box, but MGA Tools and PowerDesk?!? What's he thinking?

Comment

Working...
                              X