Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..

Would ja be my.. Could ja be my..

Howdy neighbor! How are you today? I'm tip top!

Let me put my sweater on and we can talk about something nice and untroubling.

You know, the real world is a very troubling place. That's why we have the neigborhood of make-believe! Isn't it keen?

Lady Elaine Fairchild has dropped a painting on her toe. My, that's something troubling indeed.. let's go see how happy thoughts can cheer her up! Shall we? Here's the trolly! Ding Ding!

Ned Flanders is that you?
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

LOL! KVH, I understand your point, but the unfortunate truth is that even though threads may start out well intentioned, they turn into crap. Antoher thing is, people may be civilized but they do it in a 'read between the lines' kind of way. It may look civilized, but they take tiny shots at others without it sounding too bad and then others bite on that.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I don't think the moderators are syaing you can not have arguments on anything geopolitical or whatever nature. Just not here. If you want it on MURC in any case for whatever reason, you could perhaps ask them to open a new forum (named something like "no holds barred"or sumting). They might want you to be the moderator though, cause I get the feeling they don't like to do that.
        Just $.02
        Umf
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
        X