Swift
    Ulster Chieftain
    Valor
    Verity
    Wilja
    Winston
    Yukon Gold
    Sweet Potatoes

Shall we discuss them? Myrtle? Gladys? Shall we discuss them over tea?

Hey! Speaking of Tea, I found a killer deal online that I just got myself into Some of you may know Gevalia Coffee. If you purchase 1 pound of coffee from them, they send you a free Coffee Maker and two coffee mugs with no further obligation. I thought it was worth 15 bucks. Check it out!

Always rich, never bitter Swedish coffee from Gevalia. 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our Swedish coffees.

Keep in mind that you have to cancel after the first order or they will continue to send you coffee. Sorry to change the subject KVH. Now, back to Potatoes! My favorite is Home Made Chunky Mashed Potatoes with Thick Gravy

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Depends.
      What kind of tea?
      Earl Grey?
      Camomile?
      Lipton?
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I prefer Earl Grey in the mornings. It really likes to take hold of your mouth and stink it up for the rest of the morning. Bad breath should be it's middle name
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Alright, this thread has gone off topic.. shame on all of you. Gladys will be over promptly to pop you all with her garter belt.

Comment

Oooooo.
            That sounds like it could be fun....unless Gladys is Mooootubs sister
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I like purple potatoes.

Comment

Tomatoes? I don't like m. I do like Tomato soup, ketchup and sauces with various dishes, but Tomatoes.....nope.

I have heard it said though that tomatoes do a good job in preventing (or delaying, not sure) prostate cancer. So I am gonna try them a bit more in the future. Given that I hardly eat any fruit, drink a bit and smoke, guess that would make sense indeed.

Have to say, best thread in ages

Umf
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

you don't like Tomatoes, or is that only Dutch tomatoes? those are 99,9% water anyway, so you might as well say you don't like water :P

Comment

OK, I hate Dutch tomatoes especially. They're only 99.8% water.
                    BTW, learn how to stick yer tongue out (j/k)
                    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                    X