In-Sync Blade 2.0 Woks with RTX100 at least appears that way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Sync Blade 2.0 Woks with RTX100 at least appears that way

I was in a experimental mode today and had recently downloaded the trial of In-sync Blade 2.0. I loaded it on my RTX.100 machine. I found that I could batch capture and control my deck Sony WV-DR within Blade, also found direct output from timeline through IEEE-1394 to monitor. Also have direct output to TV monitor on Parhelia. I plays Matrox files and whole "pot" of other types without having to covert. I added color correction, tried a few transitions / effects and titles. All outputed directly. Most things RT direct and if I did stack a few - render was very fast. I was already familiar with Insync Razor (ole Digisuite days) so I was fairly familar how to use , add transitions & effects to bin, etc. Pretty cool but haven't put it through the paces or anything. May be some imcompatibilities, etc. Has anyone else tried this or even aware of this functionality?

Of course the Matrox 3DVE engine isn't linked up but may be possible as Blade literature says it is suppose to work with Digi-suite. Maybe you could link dll's into Blade to make it work - I haven't tried anything like that. Just wondering if anyone has played with this further - found any faults or problems ??? The downloaded version is the full version and can be used for 14 days. Of course I know Matrox can not (currently) support or suggest this but "it do work" as far as I can see. Couple of things once you load Blade and turn on your deck the Blade window automatically pops up - but you can close if not using. Capture works but I had a glitch at the finished multiples and had to re-start but all were fine. Anyway has someone else fooled with this ? I wasn't aware this sucker would even work with it.

David LaBorde

It sounds like what MSPro can do with the RT.X100 hardware. You also might want to try using the organic effects bitmaps as wipes.

Did you load in the VfW drivers for the card yet?

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 14 February 2003, 19:41.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Where did you find the trial?

Jerry

Comment

Doc,

Haven't done any of that yet Doc. Interesting Blade can use all kinds of formats - and Jerry can go to : http://www.in-sync.com/products/ then click on free trial but have to register first to set up user name, etc. - a few question no big deal.

Comment

Working...
        X