The "war' box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "war' box

I think that is a much more appropriate name for what this forum has turned into. Aren't you all tired of talking about the same old crap?

Or maybe the "debate" box is a better name. regardless, it is getting old in my opinion. the soap box used to be fun, now it's lame.

It feels like us vs them syndrom. I can predict every thread from here on out. 5 well known murcers agree on one side and 5 other well known murcers take the other side. Whooptee fricken Doo!

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

You're right, Dave.. I need to get one of those shotglass chess sets and forget this stupid world for awhile.

Comment

LOL! Yeah, it'll make you forget Actually, I am just concerned as everyone else, maybe i am a little too harsh in my post?

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Eh how did this post get in here
        Last edited by The PIT; 14 February 2003, 01:17.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Did i hear that correctly? You want to purchase a <font size=6>cheese</font> set?
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
          X