Shotglass Chess!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shotglass Chess!

My buddy Dave and myself(Dave), yes two Daves, playes some Shotglass Chess tonight . Sorry, the pics are dark as my flash is broken on my digital camera

A few things...Yes that is beer in the shot glasses because each side holds 26 ounces which is 2 ounces more than a 5th(which is a shitload of alcohol). I'm the one drinking beer . Actually, I'm the one on the left.

Oh, and I'm the one drinking Guiness Though I ran out and had to start drinking New Castle which isn't a bad beer at all.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I wanna know where you got that thing.. great set! what if you drop one of the glasses while drunk though?

Comment

Oh... I like Newcastle Brown I can't do much Guinness from a can though - Its an Irish thing!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy [MU]
          Oh... I like Newcastle Brown I can't do much Guinness from a can though - Its an Irish thing!
          Have you had it from the can? Guiness is licensing some great technology. The bottled Guiness is amazing stuff, thank God for technology!
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I'll drink it from the can, but I will go for bottles first. Especially here in Leicester. Back home and it's pint all the way.
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I know some people used to go on Drunken chess comps. If you win a game you've got too drink one striaght down. The winner is the last man/women standing. Guess thats explains why some people can only play after they're pissed.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Gooid gravy! That sounds more smashing the shot game for the Ravens vs. Giants super bowl. Everytime someone had to punt, you had to take a shot. We figured if we actually played that game everyone would have taken over 20 shots before HALF TIME!!!

Jammrock
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

nice pics! who won?
                  no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Brings back memories of the "century game" from Univeristy. Failed the first time after 50 or so the beer was warm. Made it the second time, after the all important burp at around 60.

Also had some friends of mime that played backgammon with little shots, I never played and I don't know if they ever finished a game. They would use light and dark rum.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
                      nice pics! who won?
                      Unfortunately, I made a crucial error early on and lost The worst part is, I taught him how to play chess! Oh well, win some, lose some.

Dave

Comment

btw, if anyone is interested in playing over the interenet, let me know. Go to itsyourturn.com and sign up I am no expert chess player but I can play

Dave

Comment

i play some chess myself from time to time on instantchess.com - look for thop
                          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Now that's a chess set! I'd rather be the Guinnes (stronger better flavor). Maybe that's why Bobby Fisher got so good at chess

~Sethos
                            "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Do any of you use chess programs and if so which ones??
                              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                              X