• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New #2!

Like Guru sayz:

"Congratz breezer!"

Well done.

Yeh Congratz m8! Now catch us if you can!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

When I was doing seti guru i was determined to get to no1 with df i'm quite happy with my output, so don't worry because i won't spoil your glory.

Now when I get my zeon server farm operating things may change.....

breezer
      Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Originally posted by breezer
        When I was doing seti guru i was determined to get to no1 with df i'm quite happy with my output, so don't worry because i won't spoil your glory.

Now when I get my zeon server farm operating things may change.....

breezer
        Just to clear something up! (Hmm realy should post this in a new thread) It's not me but us (Only me and JJc at the moment)! I only crunch df on 2 of my own comps @ the moment ver JJc that crunches on 6(Also runing on a few company comps)! So you will not actualy "spoil my glory" but our (Mostly JJc's @ the moment) I'm actualy only doing ~15 -25 % of the crunching at the moment althou I every now and then have a few extra GHz crunching at home! So at at the moment JJc does most of the crunching while I update the webpage etc. etc. therefore the "Team" before the DGC (Data Group Computer)!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I thought i'd get a responce like that guys, only joking.

My it must be my sub-consious or something but my unit count has always gone up if I'm about to catch someone or if I'm about to be overtaken. Its that old competitive spirit.

One of the reasons breezers output is not what it was is a 5 month old son, who time is spent with rather than setting up crunching machines.

breezer
          Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Working...
          X