finally ISS for PC !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally ISS for PC !!!

After ages of wondering why the mighty International Superstar Soccer from Konami never was launched on PC, finally the time has arrived.

ISS3 preview

It looks like it will be out about next April, honestly I can't wait

In the meantime I'll keep playing it with a psx emulator.

btw, do you know/play this game? or you prefer the EA's Fifa series?
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

What PSX emu do you run? How is it? Link?

Comment

I have played Fifa's world cup soccer and I must say I was really impressed. This is coming from a guy who never took any interest in soccer whatsoever.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I wouldn't count on this game to dethrone FIFA on pc side. The reason is simple: this game is beeing made by Konami Osaka, and KCET is the part of the Konami wchich gave footbal game far better than FIFA. But games made in Osaka weren't that good...

Kooldino - do a google search for ePSXe and emurayden. They're different, but they're the best.
        Last edited by Nowhere; 12 February 2003, 01:21.

Comment

Working...
        X