Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUDE your getting a CELL

LOL

Hey, dude, you're getting a cell! Benjamin Curtis, the 22-year-old actor who portrays "Steven," the Dell Guy, in those bothersome computer commercials, was arrested late last night (2/9) on a marijuan
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Anyone who listened to him for more than 5 seconds should know that was going on

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I hope that some fat guy makes him his bitch when he's in the slammer.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

You're soul had better belong to Jesus, boy. MMM MMM .... cause your @$$ belongs to me!

Can you name the arist and song that quote comes from?

Jammrock
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Well, I could say "WOW I'm soooo suprised"... of course I'd be lying...

~Sethos
          "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

By the shit he was sprouting, i'd have thaught that he was on crack!
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

By the way your description goes I'm glad that I almost never watch TV and alway ignore comecials....
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

If you think that PeterPan wannabe made you ill, try clicking on the other link on that page..

NOVEMBER 18, 2003--With sheriff's investigators today executing a search warrant at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch--reportedly in connection with charges made by a

(vomits)

Comment

Oh c'mon. He had a baggie of pot. WOOOOOOO.

Even the title is ****ing retarded, since pot possession does NOT get you in a cell in NYC. You lose the pot and get a trial date... and then they let you go on your own recognizance.

- Gurm
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                    If you think that PeterPan wannabe made you ill, try clicking on the other link on that page..

NOVEMBER 18, 2003--With sheriff's investigators today executing a search warrant at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch--reportedly in connection with charges made by a

(vomits)
                    WOW...that's messed up.

Pet peeve: the kid said that MJ "masturbated him". I hate when people say that someone "masturbated" someone else. That's impossible...

Masturbate - get sexual gratification through self-stimulation

See? Bah, oh well. I'm WAAAAAAAAY OT now.

Comment

Muwahahaha! True, not suprising, but funny.
                      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                        Oh c'mon. He had a baggie of pot. WOOOOOOO.

Even the title is ****ing retarded, since pot possession does NOT get you in a cell in NYC. You lose the pot and get a trial date... and then they let you go on your own recognizance.

- Gurm
                        Probably not (I don't know US laws) but it sure is bad publicity for him. I can see this not helping his "TV" career much.
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                        X