U2 DVD this sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U2 DVD this sucks

I want to play this dvd through my headphones can I f£$% like. Yup I can play it through the 5.1 speakers but zero through the DVD output or from the breakout box. Films okay. BUt pop dvd nah.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Cured it by pulling my 5 in 1 spk out at the back but why don't my headphone work from the front???
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

What language was that?
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Fu!"ing English or Irish. Bono is irish. If it don't work why provide a socket.

It's a Beautiful Day.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Actually, I was asking what language you were speaking in your post, not the language on the DVD
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Err pissed Bloody Bloody Sunday
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
              ...pissed...
              In more ways than one
              When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Which U2 DVD? I have the Rattle&Hum one and it is great - and of course works through the front headphone connector on my 6Fire24/96. Player software is PowerDVD XP
                But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                My System
                2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                German ATI-forum

Comment

Elevation. Wouldn't work through the headphone socket on either DVD player.
                  I may have to aplogize to my neighbours although using headphones I kept bursting into song badly. Ooops.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I find myself at least weekly having to unclog my decoder ring due to TP overload.
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Bono= Marxist. Puke. Can anyone shut this greaseball up?

Comment

Working...
                      X