What's wrong with this picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with this picture?

Whoever can tell me what is weird about this, and why it might be this way, wins. You don't win anything, you just win
    Attached Files
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Here's another picture...
    Attached Files
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

You're showing 4 cpu's on a dual system
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

LOL. You sure it isn't a quad xeon system?

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Looks like a 2K box with dual HT CPUs in it.

And that Proliant is a dualie box.
          Last edited by Wombat; 7 February 2003, 14:48.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yup someone else payed to much
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Greebe got the right anomaly, and Wombat had the correct reason for it. You are both teh Winnar!!

Gurm, I'm very disappointed that you didn't get it

The PIT, these boxes are no more money than the old ML530, with PIII procs. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. (They were approx. $15,000 canadian, and we have two of them at the moment).

Comment

Working...
              X