• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greebe's banned me again.

IRC. I'm banned. Can someone fix this?
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Ok, I've went to the bother of reconnecting and getting a new IP once. I'm now banned again. Can someone fix the bans and their author?
    Meet Jasmine.

Comment

think you need to be spayed
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Pace what you're saying to upset Greebe.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Do you see what I've said? Let me know
          Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Hey cool, I'm banned too!

I just pointed out, in a friendly way, that Greebe was once again abusing his power as moderator to ATTEMPT to erase threads and posts in GHW/SW.

Of course, since everything is now logged he got caught. And bitched out. And now he's bitter about it.

Sorry, Mr. Schizo!

Caught, called on it, and now angry? Someone needs to remove the @ from in front of his name in #murc.

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Of course, now I'm waiting for THIS thread to be changed/erased so we can find out who Greebe's little pissant helpers are.

(See, I made a joke. Miniants are also known as PISSANTS! WOO!)

- Gurm
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

I just pointed out, in a friendly way, that Greebe was once again abusing his power as moderator to ATTEMPT to erase threads and posts in GHW/SW.
                LOL He's upset I deleted yet another one of his typical mindless & empty "Mozilla Sucks" posts

and for

[08:08] you mean the same days when you didn't have to fret about your forum posts being yanked in a covert slimy way?
                [08:08] * Gurm snickers
                to my comment in #murc...

[07:58] Greebe> remember when we use to say what we thought in this channel?
                [07:58] dZeus> what do you mean?>
                [07:59] Greebe> back in the day when you didn't have to fret about having some jerkass posts your comments from here in the forums...
                [08:00] Sasq_> ahh yes
                Jason, I've been in #murc for eons longer helping many, whereas..

Of course, since everything is now logged he got caught. And bitched out. And now he's bitter about it.
                says but only one thing about the motivations on why you're there...

Of course, now I'm waiting for THIS thread to be changed/erased so we can find out who Greebe's little pissant helpers are.
                (but that's only reciently since you started logging in, Trolling your life away)

My "pissant" helpers are, Ant, Sasq, dZeus, Kruzin, Joel, etc.
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                  LOL He's upset I deleted yet another one of his typical mindless & empty "Mozilla Sucks" posts
                  Actually no. I'm upset that one of my followups to Pace's DVI FAQ thread was yanked (along with one of Pace's posts) during its stay in your forum. Ant subsequently restored it (thanks Ant!). Don't lie, you mindless prat. Of course, the "mozilla sucks" was a quick followup to make sure you were on a deleting spree. You were. Test ... POSITIVE!
                  I started the damn channel. Your point is?
                  says but only one thing about the motivations on why you're there...
                  I'm wondering about YOUR motivations. Every time Pace posts something you get pissy and bitchy and start deleting stuff. You've been PARTICULARLY touchy about the whole DVI issue, despite the fact that you were (and still are) clearly in the wrong. I'm wondering if there are specific triggers for your schizophrenia? I really think you should see a doctor SOON, before the antisocial half of your personality completely takes over.
                  (but that's only reciently since you started logging in, Trolling your life away)
                  I'm not quite sure what this means. *shrug* It's ok, the meds will help - IF YOU EVER TAKE THEM.
                  My "pissant" helpers are, Ant, Sasq, dZeus, Kruzin, Joel, etc.
                  I'm referring to the ones who helped you delete my threads in other forums during the now-infamous "****wit chimpala" battle of 2002. Joel has denied doing any deleting, Sasq didn't do it, Ant was asleep - which leaves precious few people with the ability to delete posts/threads in TSB. That means it was a mini-ant. A "PISSANT", if you will. Soon enough we'll know who that was.

Face it, man. You've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar. BAD Greebe! (slap) NO DELETING POSTS!

- Gurm

Comment

remember when we use to say what we thought in this channel?
                    back in the day when you didn't have to fret about having some jerkass posts your comments from here in the forums...
                    Glad you shared that with us.

Remember the days when there wasn't a 'Greebe' moderating the GHW forum, and people like Buddman, Gurm and Pace could post differing opinions to the moderator and not have them deleted. Remember the days when there wasn't a 'Greebe' as an operator in IRC - when it was the servers that split, not the operators personalities. Ah yes, good days them.
                    think you need to be spayed
                    Got an more personal insults for me? You've been quite imaginative so far Mr Greebe, but think you could try a little harder

P.

PS: Apologies to Ant for having a "personal war" on Site Feedback, but considering it is direct feedback on your Mr Moderator, there's not many other places to put it
                    Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe

Actually no. I'm upset that one of my followups to Pace's DVI FAQ thread was yanked (along with one of Pace's posts) during its stay in your forum. Ant subsequently restored it (thanks Ant!). Don't lie, you mindless prat. Of course, the "mozilla sucks" was a quick followup to make sure you were on a deleting spree. You were. Test ... POSITIVE!
                      Actually if you were paying attention I deleted the caca from which was spewed forth from both of your faces and moved it to the Faq forum myself.

That caca was placed there with this as your motivation...

[08:08] you mean the same days when you didn't have to fret about your forum posts being yanked in a covert slimy way?
                      [08:08] * Gurm snickers
                      and now who is doing the name calling

I started the damn channel. Your point is?
                      Oh really, news to me... Dan want to clarify this... where was Gurm back just 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 months ago? Through all the dalnet issues, server issues et al?! No where!

Where were you 3, 4, 5 years ago on #murc? what I thought

I'm wondering about YOUR motivations. Every time Pace posts something you get pissy and bitchy and start deleting stuff. You've been PARTICULARLY touchy about the whole DVI issue, despite the fact that you were (and still are) clearly in the wrong. I'm wondering if there are specific triggers for your schizophrenia? I really think you should see a doctor SOON, before the antisocial half of your personality completely takes over.
                      When baseless accusations are made with the sole purpose of being devious, I ask you the same. Why are you intent on crawling in the gutter, it's rather beneath you, and that suit sure doesn't fit you well.

I'm referring to the ones who helped you delete my threads in other forums during the now-infamous "****wit chimpala" battle of 2002. Joel has denied doing any deleting, Sasq didn't do it, Ant was asleep - which leaves precious few people with the ability to delete posts/threads in TSB. That means it was a mini-ant. A "PISSANT", if you will. Soon enough we'll know who that was.

Face it, man. You've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar. BAD Greebe! (slap) NO DELETING POSTS!
                      For your information I have deleted some posts... even some 600 of my own that were just babbling away... you know, unlike the majority of your posts. Shoot have even banned one person, another Troll, but even tho don't feel good about it still, it kept the peace. All that with the exception of you & Pace getting your panties all up in a bind over my ability to counter every pathetically sickening deceptive petty whine fest, like this one now...

If it servers no good purpose why do it?
                      Last edited by Greebe; 12 February 2003, 07:12.

Comment

Actually if you were paying attention I deleted the caca from which was spewed forth from both of your faces and moved it to the Faq forum myself
                        What caca? Caca that disagrees with your opinion. I see your caca is still in that thread.
                        and now who is doing the name calling
                        It's...still you.
                        Oh really, news to me... Dan want to clarify this... where was Gurm back just 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 months ago? Through all the dalnet issues, server issues et al?! No where!

Where were you 3, 4, 5 years ago on #murc? what I thought
                        We were on Dalnet, running it well. Where kickball was a sport on regular users. Not kicking new users. Or kick+banning regular users for picking you up on a mistake you made about your DVI connection?
                        When baseless accusations are made with the sole purpose of being devious, I ask you the same. Why are you intent on crawling in the gutter, it's rather beneath you, and that suit sure doesn't fit you well
                        Baseless accusations? We accuse you of deleting posts.
                        For your information I have deleted some posts
                        Oh, see the above. For our information? No, I think you should direct that to the others who didn't already know that.
                        Pace getting your panties all up in a bind over my ability to counter every pathetically sickening deceptive petty whine fest, like the this one now...

If it servers no good purpose why do it?
                        Where "pathetically sickening deceptive petty whine fest" means...something "anti-Greebe" I presume.
                        Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Apparently Greebe is convinced of his own superiority.

Just like he was convinced he was right about DVI. For those just joining us, Pace called Greebe on a mistake he made about DVI. Greebe has been upset and deleting Pace's posts ever since.

I simply made the mistake of offering an opinion about Mozilla.

Sad, isn't it?

- Gurm

Comment

Did not actually witness the posts this time but if the reasons was the same as the last time I do not think anyone should be banned from the chanel because of something they posted in the forum!
                            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

8PM EST, February 12. Banned for 16 hours now.

- Gurm

Comment

Working...
                              X