Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greebe wins prestigious gaming award!

That's right!
    For his complete wussyness and unwillingness to get his arse stomped, our own Greebe has won our very first FPOTM award!

Now all of ya...get onto that UT2K3 server Sitflyer was kind enough to set up for us, and take your beating like a man!

Last edited by Kruzin; 6 February 2003, 23:33.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

You heard the man

Comment

It was a very hard-fought battle for this award.
      Greebe and Rags wussed it out to the end.
      But when I learned tonight that Greebe was wussing out under false pretences, I knew who HAD to win this jem.

Since you can't win this award twice in a row, Rags is heavily favored to win the next one.
      Rags main comp. for the next award is High Jumbilia, who I have seen on the server several times, but always leaves the game right after I join.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

What a bunch of .......

Comment

LOL
          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
            It was a very hard-fought battle for this award.
            Greebe and Rags wussed it out to the end.
            But when I learned tonight that Greebe was wussing out under false pretences, I knew who HAD to win this jem.

Since you can't win this award twice in a row, Rags is heavily favored to win the next one.
            Rags main comp. for the next award is High Jumbilia, who I have seen on the server several times, but always leaves the game right after I join.
            Excuse me?
            I've only seen people on once. I don't stay long playing against just bots nor do I read names that often. Is there a way that I can get an alert when a human joins in so I do not look like a panzy leaving?

Comment

It's a catch 22.

Comment

LOL

(just wait it'll get better yet
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I'm going to practice deathmatch offline each day slowy increasing difficulty. The bots line of sight accuracy in this game is insane even at skilled level not to mention their proficient use of teleportation either that or I just suck.

I'll stay and get whooped if I realize humajn players are on. THat's how I want from panzy to just plain sucks in the first place..

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
                    Is there a way that I can get an alert when a human joins in so I do not look like a panzy leaving?
                    If you get blown to bits with a shock combo there's a good chance I've joined the game.
                    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Beezer
                      If you get blown to bits with a shock combo there's a good chance I've joined the game.
                      This much is certain.

Comment

Now who left, wuss?

Finally getting my fighting sense back.

Comment

I told you I'd be right back.
                          And I was.
                          Still there now.
                          Tonights game is picking up...get back in there

Comment

Seriously though, I had to sleep , get up, take stuff to dump, clean house, etc . . . before leaving to update the mortgage software at my cousin's business amongst other things early in the day.

Happy to see I did get Beezer a time or two with shock combos though he did get me many more times.

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama

Happy to see I did get Beezer a time or two with shock combos though he did get me many more times.
                              Heck yah! I was wondering who was kicking my butt -- you were playing under the alias of "Player"
                              I can definitely notice that you and Kruzin have been playing more lately -- getting a lot harder to earn those frags.
                              My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Working...
                              X