• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Name Registration

What place has a good price?

Thanks,
    Thien
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

registerfly.com
    godaddy.com
    directnic.net(.com?)
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

I use godaddy.com personally
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

GoDaddy has been very good to me thus far.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Directnic.net has been the one I've used the last 3 years...I'm happy with them...15$ each year and they've got some bonuses if you buy lots...

Cobos
          My Specs
          AMD XP 1800+, MSI KT3 Ultra1, Matrox G400 32MB DH, IBM 9ES UW SCSI, Plextor 32X SCSI, Plextor 8x/2x CDRW SCSI, Toshiba 4.8X DVD ROM IDE, IBM 30GB 75GXP, IBM 60GB 60GXP, 120GB Maxtor 540X, Tekram DC390F UW, Santa Cruz Soundcard, Eizo 17'' F56 and Eizo 21'' T965' Selfmodded case with 2 PSU's.

Comment

GoDaddy is $9/yr.

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

GoDaddy looks good, but what do you guys think of the private registration (currently only costs 5 cents more per year)? My bro got a lot of snail mail spam after he registered a domain name.
              Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
              Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Useful. Well, I haven't gotten much snail mail spam, but I _have_ gotten a lot of e-mail spam. Bleh.

- Gurm

Comment

Working...
                X