vid tools wont reinstall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vid tools wont reinstall

ive uninstalled vidtools 1.54 coz i understand the yuy2 thingy doesnt work...but when i go to install vers 1.52 it says it cant find powerdesk.ive got vers. 6 of powerdesk on there..what gives...oh i also read that i can do a registry hack to increase my hardrive thru put but i cant find that info anywhere..thnks for your time

You may need to install older videodrivers as well. Check the Matrox website if that's the case. Usually the vidtools only work in combination with specified drivers.

About the reghack, I think a new harddrive would be the best option. If a hack is all it takes to speed up my drive. But you can try to read the following. It is writen by matrox and gives some hints on improving the overall performance for NLE.
    http://www.matrox.com/mga/tech_supp/faq/video6.htm#55

Good luck.

Comment

thnks marjin...the hard drive thing was that when vid tools benchmarked the h/d it put those figures in the registry ..the thing is that those figures might not be correct and that there was a way to go to the registry and fix it up...im sure it exists....i havent tried the driver thing yet but thats next thnks

Comment

Working...
      X