International High IQ Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International High IQ Society

This is a good one for all the brainiacs here.
    If you score 126 or higher, on any of their IQ tests, you may become a member of the society.

I've only had time to do the Verbal IQ Test. My score = 124

My buddy Fred use to say, the answer is always 7, so I put his theory to practice.

I did the "Test For Exceptional Intelligence" and put 7 for every answer and got a total score of 100!!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

my friend david used to say answers to everything is always 5, and by trying that i got 100 also

Comment

i did "Test For Exceptional Intelligence" and scored 140....so i can join! YAY!!......but not paying to do so either.....
        Last edited by Ozbreeze; 5 February 2003, 20:33.
        I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Comment

144 in ultimate IQ test

weeha - I can join too!
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

BWAHAHA!

Once you pass the test they want $60 (minimum - there are higher options) to join!

- Gurm

P.S. Scored 150 on the verbal test... but I guessed on two answers that didn't make ANY sense.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Kinda like www.Mensa.org ... and regardless of passing the tests wouldn't bother joining them either...
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, the real laugh about this is that if you are dumb enough to send them the $60 for the nothing that is their membership, you disprove any claims of high intelligence the tests might indicate.

Comment

hehe I was smart enough to not go far enough to find out how much the membership cost.
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                  X