Regarding Columbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Columbia

Edit: Removed because of the drivel that's been posted below. See <a href="http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39642" title="MURC Forums - Columbia News">Columbia News</a>.
    Last edited by Pace; 7 February 2003, 08:39.
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Wrong forum...
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Uh should this be over here in the dc forum?
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I was wondering the same thing...

Comment

Yeah, although it's close to soap, it's taken from NASA so I put it in here for Seti, as I do with all NASA stuff I pass on.
          Meet Jasmine.

Comment

This has nothing todo with distributed computing.
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe

This has nothing todo with distributed computing.
              Was thinking the same thing!
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Distributed@MURC
                Forum for the MURC distributed computing project teams of SETI@MURC and Genome@MURC<hr />The Soap Box
                A forum where you can discuss any old rubbish. Now there is no excuse for polluting the other forums! THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE NORMAL FORUM RULES DO NOT APPLY. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN POST ABUSE. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN START ARGUMENTS AND FLAME
                I consider this to be closer to Seti than 'any old rubbish'. Good to see you all have the crew in your thoughts.
                Meet Jasmine.

Comment

* @Greebe hands Pace a shovel so he can dig that hole deeper (rolleyes)
                  &lt;@Greebe&gt; here offtopic wussy wussy wussy... got one of those doggie treats ya like so much
                  Does it really matter guys? I chose this because it's NASA Science News, and I always post it to Dist@MURC. Ees or the TSB mods are welcome to move it, but it was most mature of all of you to point it out to me. Thanks.
                  Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Why didn't you post up everything that was said Pace?!

Comment

As per request:
                      (15:14) &lt;Pace&gt; Que?
                      &lt;Pace&gt; 35?
                      &lt;TechAtWork&gt; uh...
                      &lt;TechAtWork&gt; inside jokes....
                      &lt;@Greebe&gt; http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php...510#post348510
                      &lt;Pace&gt; http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39663
                      &lt;Pace&gt; Can't believe you, serisously
                      &lt;@Greebe&gt; I'm not suprised (Bwahahahahaha)
                      &lt;@Greebe&gt; The Columbia Diasaster has exactly what todo with University of California @ Berkley SETI project? Has to do with Distributed computing (Genome, folding etc) exactly how?
                      &lt;Pace&gt; Yeah, it's possibly off topic, but it relates to both
                      &lt;@Greebe&gt; enough said
                      &lt;Pace&gt; The point is it's not worth debating
                      &lt;Pace&gt; So, 35?
                      &lt;@Greebe&gt; It relates to all of it in the most indirect manner
                      &lt;@Greebe&gt; Let me dig through the bag to see if you have 35 treats left?
                      &lt;Pace&gt; What does a possibly off topic post have to do with "here offtopic wussy wussy wussy... got one of those doggie treats ya like so much"
                      &lt;@Greebe&gt; about as much as the argument to have posted what you did
                      &lt;@Greebe&gt; where you did
                      &lt;Pace&gt; Yes, congratulations, you have turned it into 'any old rubbish'
                      &lt;@Greebe&gt;
                      <i>-- At this point I got disconnected from my ISP, I've posted Sasq's comments below, just adding the context here. --</i>
                      * Greebe sets mode: +b *!*@hide-4147E62.cvx1-b.edi.dial.ntli.net
                      (15:37) * You were kicked by Greebe (Greebe)
                      Last edited by Pace; 7 February 2003, 09:10.
                      Meet Jasmine.

Comment

You're still missing part of what was said (which doesn't suprise me one single bit)

Comment

Well, I was disconnected, as you know.
                          &lt;Sasq_&gt; i must admit i thought about moving it
                          &lt;Sasq_&gt; but doing so is ees's teratory
                          So, Sasq said that, then I reconnect and get kick/banned.

What does Sasq's comments change? I'd already admitted it may be a little off topic, but I decided to keep it away from the mindless drivel in the Soap Box. Sadly the drivel has followed me here.
                          Meet Jasmine.

Comment

the only reason I am willing to force this issue is because you refuse to see anyone else's point... only now are you starting to back down a bit.

Yeah in otherwords, **** you Greebe, dispite what I (Pace) say, have no respect for you or your advice what so ever. That is until somebody (like Sasq) you do have respect for backs the very point I (Greebe) brought up in the first place.

Comment

Forcing the issue wasn't needed for this thread.

I was never at the stage of swearing at you, and do respect your advice, especially in the field of electronics. Sasq raised the point that it's Ees' territory to move threads in here.

Also, I did see everyone's viewpoint, I have never once said it should be in here, no question. You've made an argument out of nothing.

Also, why the IRC ban - what rules have I broke?
                              Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Working...
                              X