Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTC redelvopemnt Finalists Chosen

Check out the link here:

Both designs plan on building the worlds tallest towers in the world. Interestingly enough something like 54% of New Yorkers wouldnt want to work in the buildings upper stories after 9/11. With that being said I would think that The THINK design would be a front runner since the office space is only as high as the other buildings around it from what I can see in the photos they have of it.

THINK Design:

Berlin architect Daniel Libeskind Design:

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

The one on top looks more like a "structure" than a building that you could work in...

Comment

They should put AA guns on the top. (j/k)
      --Insert something here--

Comment

Looks like a big ugly scaffold to me. The bloody-minded pricks just refused to let popular opinion sway their choice, didn't they? Shows how much the people really matter.

Comment

I like the second one more. The Think design will be out of place in NYC.

Comment

I agree... The first one is just too different...

Ajax: First I thought you meant something with Anti Aliasing - which might be useful for the picture

Jörg
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I liked more this one but my vote is worthless

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
              <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

Hey! My wife has one of those in her drawer!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
                  The one on top looks more like a "structure" than a building that you could work in...
                  If you go by that the Sears Tower is still the tallest building in the world.
                  I always thought "highest occupied space" would be a better measure than "tallest".
                  chuck
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
                    Hey! My wife has one of those in her drawer!

Kevin
                    Hehehe

Didn't we get the term "gaudy" (meaning ostentatiously showy) from him?

Comment

Working...
                    X