This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacked and about time.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Ya think?
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Understatement below...

God, what a jerk.
      Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

He'll be back what are the odds?
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

It does make one wonder what rock these people crawl out from.

~Sethos
          "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

He had recently been barred from preaching at the North London Central Mosque and he inflamed public opinion this week when he spoke out about the Columbia space shuttle disaster.

The action we have taken today enables the trustees of the North London Central Mosque to govern the charity so that it can do the important work for which it was originally established

Charities Commission

He said the crew had been punished with death by Allah because there was an Israeli - Ilan Ramon, an Indian-born Hindu - Kalpana Chawla, and Americans on board.
            What a smuck. I'm glad to finally here about muslims ousting an extremist.

I am realise that may have come off as insensitive, but I do not remember ever hearing of anything like it before .

Comment

It's animals like this idiot Hamza that should be arrested, sent to the general population, we'll see how his allah will protect him

Comment

Originally posted by Sethos
                It does make one wonder what rock these people crawl out from.

~Sethos
                The rock of Islam.

- Gurm

P.S. Yeah, I'm trying to get the thread shut down.
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

Isn't this the same drivel that got you banned from MURC the first time?
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Got who banned?

- Gurm

Comment

Yeah good idea Gurm, this thread needs to be closed.

Comment

Well yeah, we're not really treading any new ground.

Radical Islamists are evil.

Some people think ALL Islamics are evil.

That pretty much sums up where this is going to go.

- Gurm

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
                          What a smuck. I'm glad to finally here about muslims ousting an extremist.

I am realise that may have come off as insensitive, but I do not remember ever hearing of anything like it before .
                          Apparently you've never heard/read anything that guys like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson have said....

Comment

Many years ago, I was flipping channels and noticed Jerry Falwell appear momentarily on my screen. His bad reputation was just hearsay to me then, so I performed an experiment. I said a little prayer: "Please God, let this guy show me what he's really all about."

So I flipped back to Falwell and heard him out for a bit. Here is a close approximation of what he was saying:

"I know that not all of you can afford $100, but if you could send $50 or $20, even that small amount would help our ministry. But there are also some of you who could send more than $100.. you might be able to send me $1000, $5000, perhaps even $10,000!" (He was almost visibly salivating at this point)

He actually talked about money for a good 4-5 minutes, getting more and more worked up as he went on, before he had ceased to entertain me with this attitude. What is sad is that I'm sure he found some suckers to send him that cash.
                            Last edited by KvHagedorn; 4 February 2003, 21:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorian
                              Apparently you've never heard/read anything that guys like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson have said....
                              Jerry Falwell, yes. But then again I'm not a christian of any denomination. JF just happens to be one of the most open con artists out there along with the whole of Jehova's Witnesses (Believed that the world was going to end at the turn of the millennia.) and Scientologists ('nuff said).

Why is your comment valid to me? I am neither a christian nor am I a con artist.
                              Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 4 February 2003, 21:29.

Comment

Working...
                              X