SetiQueue Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SetiQueue Problems

Since I only have a dialup connection at the moment, I installed SetiQueue, so I can leave my PC running without having to connect every couple of hours. The Seti client is downloading the WU from SetiQueue, but only if it is connected to the Internet.

What am I doing wrong? I dont have much experience with all the Proxy, Port and IP settings, and the SetiQueue Guide didnt help me much. Can you guys help me, or link me to a site that can?

What guide did you use?

Rattledagger's <a href="http://www.distributedatmurc.co.uk/articles/setiguides/setiq2.htm" title="Distributed @ MURC - SetiQueue Guide V2.0">guide</a>?
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Seems to be working now, but thanks, i was using another guide

Comment

Originally posted by Topha
        , i was using another guide
        Why?
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Because the fastest link from the distributed at Murc homepage leads to version 1.0 of the guide

as i said, i dont have much experience with the network settings, so it confused me a little

Comment

Hmm, seems someone should clean up the links a little...

Comment

Yeah, it's been messed up for ages. Ok, that's today's task. *cough*
              Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Right, I've decided to upload whatever is on my computer, because it seems to be 'better'. Everyone please 'beta' test it. Thanks

Edit: It's now done, and one error so far I've picked up myself Let me know of any others.
                Last edited by Pace; 5 February 2003, 07:35.
                Meet Jasmine.

Comment

Working...
                X