Stupid clerk loses a life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid clerk loses a life

Breaking News, data & opinions in business, sports, entertainment, travel, lifestyle, plus much more. Newsday.com is the leading news source for Long Island & NYC.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

That's terrible.....i know it's easy to forget things, but that was serious......how dense do you have to be to forget something like that???
    I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Comment

That is scarry. She was pregnant too.
      --Insert something here--

Comment

Forget? How about telling the guy that she said she was kidnapped!?!
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

OMG!
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

DUH.

"I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

:/

Comment

People that dangerously stupid need to be shot.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                  People that dangerously stupid need to be shot.
                  Stretched, Drawn and qquarted, flayed (sp?) amongst other methods.

Comment

excuse my english, but what a loopy ****ing bitch.

:-(

Comment

Whoa! Hold on people. There is more to this story than this one lame article. This happened 50 miles from me so it's been covered quite well here in the news. First of all, if someone told you they were kidnapped you wouldn't just suddenly believe it and that is exactly what happened. Secondly, although the husband isn't a public suspect, he did take out a 250k life insurance policy on his wife and he also had a girlfriend 2 months prior to this incident. And last, he doesn't have an aliby(sp?) of where he was Christmas Eve when she disappeared.
                      Amybody can forget something when busy, and you can't blame this one person for the life of another.

Dave
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

btw, they just said that he sold her Land Rover and bought a new truck and he inquired about selling the house a week after her disappearance. Gee, I wonder who did it?
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

If I was told that, I might reserve judgement, but I wouldn't automatically disbelieve her. The stakes are just too high if it's true. To be honest, I would not let them leave the store until the cops had come to sort things out. She should have called the manager immediately if she was unsure of herself, but she wasn't unsure, she was just a stupid, worthless, braindead ditz who let a pregnant 27yo woman be killed.

Comment

Yeah, I've never heard of anyone joking about being kidnapped. It's kind of like 911 -you don't joke.

Comment

Dave, the situation was believable as normal up until:
                              When the man returned, he asked what the two talked about while he was gone, the police report says.

"She said you kidnapped her," the clerk said
                              Although that seems to be a great website:
                              When contacted by The Associated Press on Thursday, a manager at the grocery store said he didn't have any information and hung up the phone
                              Not common practice in news articles.

P.
                              Meet Jasmine.
                              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                              X