No announcement yet.

Help me with TV output with Realvideo !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with TV output with Realvideo !

I have a matrox G400 wich I use with great success for watching divx movies on my TV.

I want also to be able to watch downloaded video streams, it works well with windows media stream but not with realvideo !

When I try to watch realvideos I see an output, but the image is composed of about 9 mini duplicates of the videos ! So there is a signal, but the output is not right.

Does it only work with the paid version, or is there a trick ?
    How can I get a fullscreen realvideo on my TV ?

Please help

Dom

..same here

Hi there,

I'm having the very same problem here:
    Matrox G450 DH does perfect video output to 2nd monitor (s-video cable) using DVD, DIVX, MPG and any other overlay video EXCEPT Realvideo: Realvideo streams give full screen display but colours are completely fake, like negative image.....

....I have no clues, cannot find any solution in newsgroups as well, Please if you have any information let me know!! Many thanks

You can also write to my email: info @ lcsdesign .it (remove spaces)

thanks!

Comment

Are you running Clone to the tvout?

Comment

No, I'm using DVDmax which works very well on every other format, not only dvd or large resolution videos...

Comment

yup.. that what I thought.. the bug's been there for quite a while,
          probably best to take it to the matrox forums.. I've always just
          switched to a lower res, and did the clone then fullscreen the rm.. or re-encode the video to another format.. that's the only workaround..

Comment

Is DivXG400 installed?
            P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
            Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
            And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

Working...
            X