Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma Correction on G400 MAX

Hi,

I was wondering what the base way would be to adjust the Gamma setting on my G400 Max under Win XP.

I tried the Adobe utility that came with the photoshop, but I don't think I did it correctly.

To make matters more complicated, I use a dual monitor setup, and my main monitor (NEC MultiSync FP955) has a built-tin AntiGlare screen, while the second monitor (Nikia 449ZA) does not. So the adjustment would have to match colors on both screens.

As you can imagine, pictures appear darker on the NEC screen.

Any help would be great!!

-V-
    ASUS P2B-DS REV 1.06 D03 w/ DUAL 1.4GHZ Tualatins; Matrox Parhelia; M-Audio Delta 410

Apple Powerbook G4 - 1.33GHZ

G400 shiped with a app that will do that (the name escapes me at the moment). It should be on your original driver disk.
    However, you cannot adjust the secondary output, as the Gxx0 cards do not have HAL control for the secondary output...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I have the original CD for my G400 DH and cannot find a gamma adjustment utility. Can you be more specific, I'd be interested as well. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X