Mandela is a low-life Communist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandela is a low-life Communist

I have always wondered what this guy did to deserve to fame he has received. Other Maxists like Bono cling to him like he is Jesus Christ. Mandel has proven that he is scum. His mind is twisted and his vision of the world, a page that would fit in the Onion.

"The cause of Communism is the greatest and most arduous cause in the history of mankind"

"Our aim is to change the present world into a Communist world where there will be no exploiters and exploited, no oppressor and oppressed, no rich and poor."

"the Communist movement still faces powerful enemies which must be crushed and wiped out from the face of the earth before a Communist world can be realized. Without a hard and bitter and long struggle against capitalism and exploitation, there can be no Communist world."

What a guy! How does quotes like these slip by the MTV/Bono Crowd?

27 years in Robbin Island prison for killing a policeman.

"Both Bush as well as Tony Blair are undermining an idea (creation of the United Nations) which was sponsored by their predecessors," Mandela said. "Is this because the secretary general of the United Nations is now a black man? They never did that when secretary generals were white." U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan is from the African nation of Ghana.

"If there is a country which has committed unspeakable atrocities, it is the United States of America...They don't care for human beings."

"It is a tragedy what is happening, what Bush is doing in Iraq." He condemned Bush as a "president who has no foresight, who cannot think properly," and he said Bush "is now wanting to plunge the world into a holocaust."

Who is this guy? An why is he promoted as the new MLK?

In all real honesty, I couldn't care

no offense!

*EDIT* Made my post a tad more coherent
    Last edited by Paddy; 31 January 2003, 10:32.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Who is Afronaut and why is he telling us this?
      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
        Who is Afronaut and why is he telling us this?
        Used to be around when we had the infamous [h] Parhelia bashing going on....

The comment about the UN....well its because its weakwilled goverement body that cant enforce a single resolution when it comes to Iraq...I could go on but I won't
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

why did you begin in the first place then ...
          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Afronaut, in simple terms:

a) Mandela, having been a political prisoner (yes, he was originally imprisoned for being a "terrorist") for 27 years, he came out bearing no grudges against his original opressors.

b) He is widely recognised (both inside and outside SA) as being the only man capable of nursing SA through the initial post-apartheid, fully democratic days without it having turned into a complete and utter bloodbath, with blacks killing whites, whites killing blacks, whites killing whites, and blacks killing blacks. In big numbers.

And yes, I know the world isn't all black and white - I just fancy a pint of guiness right now
            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

mmmmmm guinness
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I am the great Afronaut! I need TP for my bunglhole...bungholio...

He must be from South Africa. The whites down there, even those who aren't racist, don't really like him.
                "If there is a country which has committed unspeakable atrocities, it is the United States of America...They don't care for human beings."
                Yes, and he acts like the US is the ONLY one that has. Sheesh...he needs to read more world history. The US has gotten much better since the 19th century

Jammrock
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Guess he missed the State of the Union address earlier this week... especially the part where Bush pledged enough money to treat 1/3rd of SA AIDs victims for the next three years.
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, too bad the US govt doesn't have the balls to flip off SA and retract the pledge and use the money to treat our citizens.

Comment

No doubt!
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Seconds to closing

chuck
                        Chuck
                        秋音的爸爸

Comment

I think that this outburst was because he spoke out against the upcomming war - big time.

But hey!

RedRed
                          Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Re: Mandela is a low-life Communist

Other Maxists like Bono cling to him like he is Jesus Christ
                            What the hell is a Maxist? And what makes you think that Bono clings to Jesus?

Mandel has proven that he is scum. His mind is twisted and his vision of the world, a page that would fit in the Onion.
                            Now, I know that some Howie Mandel material isn't the best, but to start slamming him like this makes me wonder. Come on, he had some good stand up routines. Let's be fair now.

What a guy! How does quotes like these slip by the MTV/Bono Crowd?
                            How does quotes slip? Dunno, I didn't know that quotes could does.

Who is this guy? An why is he promoted as the new MLK? [/B]
                            Hey, it's better to promote him as an MLK rather than an MILF.

Rags

Comment

Face it; the old man is getting senile dementia.

Dr. Mordrid
                              Dr. Mordrid
                              ----------------------------
                              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                              X