Dear Abby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Abby

The following are actual letters that Abigail Van Buren (Dear Abby)
    admitted she was at a total loss to answer:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dear Abby:
    What can I do about all the sex, nudity, language and violence on my VCR?
    Dear Abby:
    I have a man I never could trust. He cheats so much I'm not even sure this baby I'm carrying is even his.
    Dear Abby:
    I am a twenty-three-year-old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive, and I think my boyfriend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.
    Dear Abby:
    Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?
    Dear Abby:
    I joined the Navy to see the world. I've seen it. Now, how do I get out?
    Dear Abby:
    A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher, and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together, and I've never seen a man go into their apartment or come out. Do you think they could be Lebanese?
    Dear Abby:
    My forty-year-old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50 an hour every week for two-and-a-half years. He must be crazy.
    Dear Abby:
    Do you think it would be all right if I gave my doctor a little gift? I
    tried for years to get pregnant and couldn't, and he did it.
    Dear Abby:
    My mother is mean and short-tempered. Do you think she is going through her mental pause?
    Dear Abby:
    You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all interest in sex years ago and he is a doctor? What now?
    Lawrence

ROTFLMAO!!!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

hehe
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Some peoples children.
          If you want realism, sh*t on your foot.

Comment

Dear Abby:
            I have a man I never could trust. He cheats so much I'm not even sure this baby I'm carrying is even his.
            ROTFL. Must be a blonde.
            --Insert something here--

Comment

Too funny.
              "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

ROFLMAO

Comment

Re: Dear Abby

Originally posted by LvR

Dear Abby:
                  A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher, and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together, and I've never seen a man go into their apartment or come out. Do you think they could be Lebanese?
                  that's my favorite one.....LOL
                  I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Comment

LOL

From a comedy cd I listen to:

"Just once I'd like to see someone get up on Opra and say 'Ya know My mommy was good, My daddy was good, and my childhood was pretty good too...I'm just a sh*t head...'"

~Sethos
                    "...and in the next instant he was one of the deadest men that ever lived." – Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X