Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No composite input?!?

Greetings
    I have been searching the forums for 3 days but no luck, seems like I´m the only one with this problem.
    I have noticed this problem sort ago, ´cos it was quite a time since I didn´t do any capture ( a year and a half or so ). By that time I was still using WinMe in my system , due to compatibility issues ( Windows 2000 , at that time, was a mayor pain in the a** with Matrox Video Tools ). Now I´m using WinXP in the same system: same mobo, more memory, faster processor. To my surprise, when I fire up Matrox Remote and select Composite Input, nothing appears. The strange thing is that the TV turner still works, so I´m lost.

System WinXP Pro ed.
    768 MB SDRAM
    IDE RAID 90 GB
    Matrox Powerdesk 5.39.019
    Matrox VideoTools 2.04

Please note that I have tried with the pd 5.82.018+ vt 2.10 combination too but same behaviour

I´d be gratefull to have some help in here

Wow, don´t post you all at the same time, keep some order

Come on guys, don´t tell me noone has even a slight suggestion as how to deal with this problem...

Comment

have you tried to start the computer without any cable in the composit connector?
      and then inserting it?
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Yes, I have, in fact that was the first thing I did ´cos when I tried for the same time to hook the source the computer was on.
        Thanx anyway, at least someone alife is out there

Comment

I cant offer a solution either but have you tried posting this in the Matrox Tech Support forum?
          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Hehe, guess I missed that I´m used to the MURC forums only, it has been this way for almost 5 years, but I guess I´ll have to give a try to Haig and his fellas
            Thanx for pointing out

Comment

Working...
            X