Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• translate an entire pdf file ?

Hello,

Are there tools that allow one to translate an entire pdf file (in my case from Finnish to English) ?
    (I know the English will be bad, but it will be easier to read than the Finnish version; besides: it concerns a manual so no "advanced" language there)

Thanks

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Get Google to cache it, then "display as HTML" and do whatever you would do for HTML?

Presumably the problem you are having is PDF translation, not finnish to english? Because the two are probably quite separate...
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
      Presumably the problem you are having is PDF translation, not finnish to english? Because the two are probably quite separate...
      Nope, the problem is the Finnish language... The file displays ok, but I don't know Finnish (and however said my dialect is similar, is wrong ).

Jörg
      pixar

Comment

Oh well, one of the Finns will have to help then...
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

The file is too big (about 85 pages)... Of course, I could try to convert it to html, and then use the tools you referred to...

Jörg
          pixar

Comment

ok, that worked, but is completely unusable...

Jörg
            pixar

Comment

Working...
            X