G800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G800

who has imaging of G800 which is a unpublished video card.
    i admire G800.
    in rumor,it can defeat Geforce2 GTS.
    PC:Intel P4 3G |Intel D875PBZ|Geil PC3200 256MB Golden Dragon x 2| matrox Parhelia-512 R 128MB|Creative SB! Audigy2 Platinum|Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 SATA 120GB x 2 Raid0|WesternDigital WDC WD1200JB-00EVA0|LG 795FT Plus|LG HL-DT-ST RWDVD GCC-4480B|LG HL-DT-ST CD-ROM GCR-8523B|LGIM-ML980|LGIM-K868|SF-420TS
    DataCenter:Intel PIII 450|Intel VC820|Samsung RDRAM PC800 256MB x 2|matrox Millennium G450 DualHead SGRAM 32MB|Adaptec 2940UW|NEC USB2.0 Extend Card|Intel pro100 82557|Samsung Floppy Disk|Fujitsu MAN3367MP|Seagate Barracuda ST136475LW|IBM DTLA-307030|Sony CU5221|SevenTeam ST-420SLP|LGIM-ML980|LGIM-K868

G800 the basket child from matrox, is it still living in their attic?

Comment

Wasn't the G550 the end result of the G800 project or is that still unknown??
      Memory is a beautiful thing, to bad I forget more than I remember...

Craig
      1.3 Taulatin @1600 - Watercooled, DangerDen waterblock, Enhiem 1046 pump, 8x6x2 HeaterCore Radiator - Asus TUSL2C - 256 MB Corsair PC150 - G400 DH 32b SGR - IBM 20Gb 75GXP HDD - InWin A500

Comment

Stringy is correct.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

But what was G800 supposed to be???
          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

2xG400 (basically)

Hey Punky Punk, how did you put it that time?
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Now that would be an interesting card to see.....

...Matrox's version of the Rage Fury MAXX....
              Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa!

Comment

Dude, since when were we allowed to say that?
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

surely it cant hurt 3 years down the line though
                    is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
                    Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

me thinks mike doesnt care anymore
                      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

now 2x400 is a card i'd loved to see (and have) back then
                        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Dude, since when were we allowed to say that?
                          Isn't it point blank obvious?.. considering the G400 was double the speed the G200 was? That's all I'm saying here.

Comment

Maybe Parhelia could have been named as G1600 or G2000.
                            I think it's 4-5 times the speed G400 had in 3DMark2001.

Though, the name "Parhelia" is just fine for me...

Comment

the MAXX is not really a huge surprise given that the G450 drivers had something about a dual cpu graphics card written in them somewhere if i remember correctly. wonder why G800 was scraped?Does the G550 give 11/8 the performance of the G400?
                              is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
                              Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Working...
                              X